To turn your life around all it takes is 20 seconds of insane courage.
I survived two attempts on my life ……twice.
My wedding day dawned. I knew before I walked down the aisle that I was making the biggest mistake of my life. At the time, in fear of disappointing everyone, I did NOT have the courage to walk away.
Consequently, I endured a violent marriage, bringing four beautiful children into the world. Although I thought I was protecting them, they too witnessed and endured the violence.
One day, satiated with emotional and physical damage, I said ‘enough’ and announced to my husband “I’m done. I am leaving”.
A few days later, with rage on his face he marched into the kitchen, looked me in the eye and said, “I know how to solve this. I shoot you and then kill myself.”
The look on his face told me he was dead serious. My courage muscle, now stronger and more mature from decades of harsh life experience, jumped into action, responded calmly but firmly. “What would that solve? Our marriage is dead. You need to leave, NOW. Just this once, think about the children. What will finding us both dead in a murder/suicide do to our children!
He stormed out of the house. I knew this was not over. I knew we needed to leave, NOW.
Several weeks later, at the end of my workday, as I looked up from my desk there he was. A raged smile on his face. Wordless he quickly reached out closing his strong burly hands around my neck and started to squeeze hard.
Panic, yes! Thoughts of my children and safety, yes! I was totally on my own everyone had left the building. As my body was being deprived of oxygen I felt my right arm rising and with the strength I had left I slammed my elbow into his groin. Stunned, his hands released and I jumped out of my chair. He screamed as he left “this is your fault”.
Instantly “Clarity of Courage” spoke loudly. In that moment, my courage muscle squeezed fear away and I stepped into taking back control of my life.
I learned to unleash my courage muscle. I learned courage the hard way.
I’d love to help you learn to step into your courage muscle in a much gentler way.
WHY NAKED LEADERSHIP
IS IMPORTANT TO ME
WHAT I DO FOR MY CLIENTS
WHY I CAN HELP YOU
AS A COURAGE CATALYST
I Am A Courage Catalyst. Why Can I Say That?
- Managed the family farm at the tender age of 11.
- Set up a local government office at 19.
- Worked in the Ukraine and Russia right after the fall of the USSR
- Survived six car accidents
- Survived an all-night trek through 10-foot snow drifts with my family and horses
- Pulled a pitchfork out of my left leg
- Survived a violent marriage while raising 4 children
- Stayed alive while flying in a plane that lost both of its engines
- Dealt with the Mafia
- Avoided being entrapped in a pimping ring in a foreign country
- As a consultant, saved and managed ½ billion dollars
- Survived rape as a teenager
- Taught an economics class to 242 students at the University of Kiev with no books, no pens, no paper
- Completed my Masters degree while dealing with burnout
AND HERE’S THE
List of Credentials
- PSYCH-K facilitator
- Certified Narrative Coach
- DYBO facilitator (Dancing Your Buts off)
- NLP practitioner Master Coach
- 4x International Author
- Masters in Public Administration
- Business Degree and Certification in Municipal Administration
“I contacted Carol for Coaching because I felt stuck on a certain issue. In one session Carol helped me to see and feel what’s possible. I am now stepping out and trusting my process. Carol helped me gain my wings.”